Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Old Soul


Not sure what to wear in going to the office?? hmmmm...time to check your old clothes girls..hahhahaha


I've been eyeing for this dress since last week...Kinda worried because it's more than 2 inches above the knee(might get an IR-incident report). We follow a certain dress code in the office- boring dress code. And I love to break the rules...bad!! hahaha .


Dress: Soul Lifestyle
Denim Jacket: Levis
Boots: Forever21
Bag: Parisian 






I got this dress from Soul Lifestyle and it's an old dress. It has been hanging in my closet for almost 3 years now..freak right?? Letting go of beautiful things is hard..hahahhaha



*PS: My trainer called my attetion because of my dress..hahahhaha

3 comments:

  1. Agree! i also hate dress codes cuz theyre so boring! there should be freedom to wear what we want! hehehe. this outfit looks lovely on you. proud kau ko sa first shot! hehehe.

    -alfie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah you took this photo right??? thanks Alf....hehehehe

      Delete

Thanks for reading..