Saturday, June 7, 2014

Running Errands



Running errands should never be boring .. I always remind myself to always dress as if  you were going to see your enemy, regardless if you're just fetching your kids at school or doing grocery.LOL But, I'm too lazy to do it sometimes. I dress according to  my mood instead. 


 I'm in the mood for florals and bandage skirt.. I got this top from chiccat and I wish have flat tummy so I could pair it with  jeans. This top has a flirty and comfy vibe. I love it and I know I'm gonna overuse this..hahaha 

I had a late lunch date with my husband, so it's nice to always be prepared for any unplanned dates or meet up.. Sometimes, things that are unplanned is always fun! Spontaneity spells FUN. Have a great weekend everyone! 


            Skirt: Topshop
Floral Top: Chiccat
Clutch: Coach 
Jelly Sandals: Jessica 
MAC Pink Nouveau lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading..