Friday, June 27, 2014

Stripes


My dress was crafted from a comfortable stretch fabric. And I got this from Forever21 for only php 490 ($11.14). Such a great price! It's my new favorite staple. I always have a thing for stripes. I'm easily attracted to anything that is stripes. It won't flatter all body shapes because it creates illusion.


You have two fundamental options to consider when choosing between the kinds of stripes to wear: horizontal and vertical. Vertical stripes were always thought to make the you look taller and thinner while horizontal stripes are the more stylish choice. Fashion rule is never wear horizontal stripes if want to look fit..The current craze for nautical stripes puts this rule to bed. 
Stripes is like basic.. Other prints go out of style but stripes is always coming back. 



PS* 
These are my cool team mates. They are so game to take some of photos for my blog. 




Photos by Rochelle Carino and AJ Somosot

1 comment:

Thanks for reading..